Planted by one of Youth groups at Mkalama District.
Hand Washing Practices
sanitation and hygiene for every child
Medical Staff House
Double staff house constructed by HAPA at Kipunda village in Ikung
Drilling works at Milambo Itobo Nzega district
Health Actions Promotion Association
Health Actions Promotion Association (HAPA) is a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) that seeks to improve socio-economic livelihood of women, children and youth with high consideration of people with disabilities. The organization focuses on Health, Education, Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH), and Good governance.
HAPA envision a Healthy, Educated and Empowered Society
HAPA is committed to improving the wellbeing of women, children and youth with high consideration of people with disabilities through water, health and education services; infrastructural development, awareness raising as well as lobbying and advocacy.
Volunteer program involves construction of health facilities, staff houses, classrooms, provision of scholastic materials to school pupils/students, provision of medical equipment, etc.
- Promoting community awareness and practices on reproductive and child health, Adolescent Sexual Reproductive Health (ASRH) and increasing access to health facilities
- Increasing access to clean and safe water and promotion of Hygiene and Sanitation practices
- Increase community access to quality education and improvement of learning environment
- Promoting income generating activities to marginalized group i.e youth, women and people with disabilities
- Promoting good governance to rural communities
- Strengthening the institutional and organizational capacity of HAPA